Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us! Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do
- Work with customers to translate business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- Lead client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Create design documents and break down for the development teams
- Build and maintain Architecture Standards and best practices
- Serve as a Lead or contributing architect on multiple strategic projects representing and driving architectural design decisions
- Supports product lifecycle from business discussions through test/deploy as it relates to requirement refinement and data designs business needs
- Proactively identify, address and escalate (if needed) when solutions are overly-complex or will compromise implementation
- Work closely with the business during ideation and vision stages of new projects – helping define solution options to drive business case development prior to project funding and start-up
- Work with business and IT partner teams to understand and document system requirements for data, SLAs/service levels, user experience, archiving/legal requirements, training, data governance, and performance
Here’s what it takes to get here
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years of experience in leading team and solution delivery
- Good to have experience as Business Analyst in the past
- Strong functional understanding of either Sales, service or marketing
- Hands on Development Experience with Apex, Lightening, VF, Integrations and building AppExchange products
- Good to have understanding on Sales, Service clouds and communities
- Developed large scale applications
- Experience with Integrations Rest/Soap
- Platform Knowledge and third-party application integrations
- Ability to propose solutions and explain executes on ROI
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Nice to know German or French
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com.
The post Lead Salesforce Architect appeared first on Computaris.