25 must-see buildings in Kentucky
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Last SlideNext Slide
Architectural Digest claims the school’s Gothic style was the reason for the choice.
The school, which was the site of the 1999 film “Insider” based on the true story a former Manual teacher, was named No. 152 on U.S. News’ Best High Schools list this year. The school was ranked No. 1 in Kentucky based on a College Readiness Score of 75.1 out of 100.
Not surprised? Well, there are even more buildings in Louisville that you have to visit.
This year, USA TODAY Travel and the American Institute of Architects teamed up to name the most beautiful buildings.
What buildings topped the list?
- The Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N 6th St.
- Humana Building, 500 W Main St.
- Kaden Tower, 6100 Dutchmans Lane
- Louisville Palace Theater, 625 S 4th St.
- Louisville Free Public Library, Southwest Regional Branch, 9725 Dixie Highway
- Louisville Water Works and Pump Station, 3005 River Road
- Speed Art Museum Expansion, 2035 S. 3rd St.
- 21C Museum Hotel Louisville, 700 W. Main St.
- Churchill Downs, 700 Central Ave.
Well, there you have it. Louisville is a must-see.
Taylor Riley is a producer at Courier Journal. You can reach her at email@example.com or on twitter @taylorrileycj.
More: Kentucky’s top-selling Halloween candy is …. surprising
More: Kentucky-born actress marries ‘This Is Us’ star in glamorous ceremony
Read or Share this story: http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/boxing/2017/11/01/dupont-manual-architectural-digest/820935001/